NOTE: CROSSROADS IS THE LATEST CHURCH PLANT
• REPORT FROM CROSSROADS .—John Parkey, Minister
• In January 2020 we averaged 575 in attendance and had one Sunday over 700.
• We just hired another full-time staff who started first of January. Collin Patterson, who graduated from Cincinnati Christian, will oversee high school ministry and help
with our small groups ministry.
• Our building…new roof is now on and outside facade is framed and ready. All other work will be halted until we get the state to approve and stamp the plans. We had some hang ups along the way so our timeline for completion obviously keeps changing. We originally thought late spring/early summer. Now looks like late summer, early fall for completion.
• In January we launched our first Financial Peace University class
• We also just launched our partnership with a village in Guatemala called El Reparo through an organization called Children’s Hope Chest. This is also a venture with Jeremy Willis and Journey Christian Church. Jeremy and I went down to Guatemala two weeks ago. This is our first Global Missions partnership as a church